Wednesday 1 January 2014

First run of 2013

I made a start as soon as there was some light as the weather forecast predicted more rain as the day passed. I wanted to do something requiring a bit of effort but nothing too hard as I am a little out of practice after various ailments.

So the obvious solution was to do the saturday run with its additional hills, that's 15.5km with 390m of ascent. It was an OK experience, no pains from legs or abdomen but I could only manage a rather dull performance. Nothing worth photographing either.

Incidentally, despite the shortness of the run I wore my Ultraspire pack rather then the usual bumbag as the latter has irritated my abdomen before now and that was the last thing I wanted. Plenty of room for improvement in the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment