Tuesday 22 September 2015

August 2015 Week 6 Session 2

I'm getting close to the end of the August 8 week swimming block now, well three quarters done! Today's swim was paced pretty much the same as the week 5 session which was identical; in itself that is a little disappointing but on the flipped I have swum much more over the last week than previously. Likewise today's swim was 2200m which is a fair step up from 6 months ago. I'm slightly concerned that I'm reliant upon the pull buoy as my warm up lengths without it are grim.

I've been doing some sneaky reading about leg positioning and trying land exercises and I'm beginning to see that I'm letting, or maybe even making my legs fall. There seems to be lot of lower back and glue tone needed to lift the feet rather than kicking downwards which I think is my natural tendency.

No comments:

Post a Comment