Sunday 26 February 2017

February 2017 Week 2 Session 2

I was still tired from yesterday's flooring and slow run. I really felt that the swim was tough even though I kept the pace down. Still it was 52 minutes of practice. My focus on reaching my left arm is slowing me down a little bit but will hopefully yield benefits in the future. Even though my with-legs set was shorter than last week's my pace was down; well I've acknowledged tiredness.

On the with-legs set I've noted that my SPL varied between 24 and 27, usually the higher SPL being linked with a slower pace. I was conscious of adjusting my stroke in terms of reach, and position and forearm catch but of course I can't recall what I was doing in relation to the timing. Maybe some careful short sets are needed to try to link things together.

No comments:

Post a Comment