Saturday 4 June 2016

April 2016 Week 4 Session 3

At the Goodwin pool I accepted that today's Spike Set would be disrupted before 09:00 as the pool is reconfigured for swimming classes. I managed to get most of the session completed at the full 33.3m and then worked as best as I could in the 25m section. The shortened section doesn't have a wall at one end so it can be a struggle to get a good start. At least I put the effort in even if the data is poor.

I only managed 2 lengths at better than 2:00min/100m which is a little disappointing. This might have happened because I didn't take any significant breaks and kept up a firm pace throughout the session as I was trying to get as much as possible done before the reorganisation. Nonetheless the SWOLF was low as I did keep good long strokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment