Wednesday 12 February 2014

Hard work at the circuit

On the whole I've become accustomed to the Wednesday circuit and know how to pace myself on the exercises. Considering that I started going to the sessions to strengthen my weaker left leg I've not had many instances of it feeling feeble. This evening though I felt  few little twinges on single leg squats if I didn't keep it very well balanced.


Balancing type exercises are where I can detect its limitations. I suppose it's just a little inflammation in something around the joint. It might be due to my boots that I've been wearing to commute  during the wet spell. I must ensure that I continue my exercises at home as I've been a bit lazy with them recently. I can't afford anything to become more than a little niggle if my summer target is to be achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment