Saturday 8 February 2014

Taking it easy

So this has been a week for resting after over a month of effort. From a distance I doubted whether I needed a recovery week but the closer it became the more it felt necessary. On Tuesday I'd intended to do a more-or-less usual road route but a few km into it I decided that I'd had enough and turned for home.

It has been a hectic work week too and so I jogged to the circuit session from work, with a full rucsac, in the rain. Apparently it rained 30 of 31 days in January and I think February is yrying to beat that proportion.

By Friday though I felt a little stronger and completed Tuesday's run. I even managed a few good segment times. A Saturday long run wasn't on the cards but I'm hoping to exceed 30km before the week ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment