Friday 15 April 2016

Out and about

This morning I had the chance to do a morning run before the predicted wet weather arrived. Perhaps the morning was warmer than I expected as within half an hour I felt over-dressed, but I do prefer being a little too warm than a lot too cold! The light and warmth during this week have given an impression of spring arriving and that possibility was supported by the first bluebells that I've seen this year.


The ascent up Limb Valley was muddy, near the top as is so often the case but really in such a lovely spot one can't complain. I had hoped to continue up to Oxstones but unfortunately I didn't have enough time and headed via the scenic route back home.

At 13.2km this is the longest run for a month. I'm definitely feeling ready to get back into running now.

No comments:

Post a Comment