Sunday 27 October 2013

A few little updates

Over the weekend I finally found time to collate the photos I'd taken on my last run of 'The Round Walk' into a YouTube video. I've embedded that with the text retrospectively.

Additionally I've updated the 'Pace of the longest run a given month' image to reflect this weekend's run as I won't be doing anything longer and I've added colour for the years of data and given it a hyperlink to a larger image. Now it's quite clear that my pace is broadly the same for much longer distances than previously and that I'm doing a greater variety (unfortunately an injured month is quite evident) of runs now. For 2011 and 2012 I was not doing much different month after month. A similar chart for all of my runs could illustrate pace very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment