Thursday 30 April 2015

Circuits and a bit

I missed yesterday's programmed run as we went out for the evening but I did do a few single leg calf raises before breakfast today to compensate! On the walk into work I was aware of the ankle and would have blamed that on a run if I'd been for one. Anyway it was no problem during the day including numerous trips up and down stairs so this evening I did a small additional loop before going to circuits.

At circuits my legs felt generally tired and I'd had enough of squats and lunges by the end. On the slow run home the ankle felt quite delicate at first but gradually settled and faded away. There isn't any tenderness around the 'painful' lateral malleolus which further supports the idea of distant trigger point related pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment