Wednesday 25 June 2014

Exercise 7.6

A potential swim this morning was thwarted by pressure of work but I had activities planned for this evening. I ran slowly to the circuit class and for the first time in many weeks included the slight descents of Psalter Lane. The class included some leg work that I avoided but I ensured that I had done my recommended exercises. The second set of squats triggered a little tenderness in the left quadriceps tendon. On the return I ran the level bits ver gently. Moving around home I was aware of my right quads. The weakness is clearly bilateral, indeed before my injury the right knee often seemed more delicate when I was running up rough steps.

The evening meal was a chickpea curry so that should have provided a fair top-up of protein.

A good rest period is needed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment