Tuesday 8 July 2014

Exercise 9.5

During today by knees felt pretty good in that I was barely aware of them. On this evening's run I was well aware of the left by the time I'd finished. I did the same loop as last week but backwards so that it gave a slightly different loading. Perhaps it was that change, placing descents in different places but for some reason my left knee suffered. I tried a little descent near the end and it was uncomfortable running, although fine while walking. I don't think my pace was any faster than usual but I don't really know down to a few minutes as the battery went flat on my GPS.

To wrap up there was rollering and stretches. The calf muscles are feeling rather knotted once again. I hope I've not exceeded the invisible limit of adaptation.

No comments:

Post a Comment