Friday 18 July 2014

Week 11; a new beginning

Spot the difference. Really the previous 10 weeks should have been labelled as recovery X.X but I'm not going to revise almost 70 entries. This week I have decided to mark what appears to be a real step forwards by ditching the numbers.

Today has been a rather lazy day at work but that has avoided load on my knees. On the walk home they felt good apart from a very mild sensation of inflammation in the left. I don't know if it's possible to feel excess tissue fluid when it's not under pressure (calor, dolor, rubor et tumor)  but I've had this feeling more than once in my knees.

This is programmed to be a rest week so I took a short road run this evening to try to break out of the lethargy. Maybe it worked. I've only a couple of km to do to complete this week's quota.






No comments:

Post a Comment