Monday 12 May 2014

Exercise 1.5

I've been on a train for almost 5 hours today and not walked very far but even so it's clear that the left knee is struggling after yesterday's steps. It feels generally tired and aches but whilst walking no distinct pain.

During this evening's swim it became apparent that I've started to take a few short cuts in my stroke in the quest for back-to-back lengths. I was told that I wasn't finishing the stroke nor reaching enough. Trying to correct this gave the impression of a more powerful stroke with some well-paced lengths but it was also a bit more tiring and I only managed a maximum of 3 lengths. I didn't suffer from the tingling fingers that troubled me some months ago suggesting that I'm regulating my breathing fairly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment